Best Dentists in Woking
Mr Ihab Hashem
BDS (Alexandria), FDSRCS (Eng) (om/os)/,lQE GDC
(SAC) CCST equ. Oral surgery
GDC registration no: 83098
Ihab has more than 25 years of clinical experience in the field of Dental, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He graduated in 1988 and had his postgraduate training in a number of excellent Oral and Maxillofacial units all over UK since 1995. He held the Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in Oral surgery and Oral Medicine in 1997. He was awarded the certificate of completion of specialist training in Oral Surgery in 2001 and has been in the Specialist register in the UK and Europe since then.
Best Dentists in Woking - His main area of expertise involves Dentoalveolar Surgery such as retained roots, impacted wisdom teeth, curve rooted teeth and Oral Surgery procedures to complement Orthodontics (i.e exposure of impacted canines). Implantology including single implants, multiple implants, immediate placements,(Teeth in a Day, Fast & fixed, All on 4) , Orofacial Trauma, Minor Orofacial soft tissue surgeries, Salivary gland surgery, TMJ dysfunction syndrome, Apicectomy (single rooted and lower molars) and facial pain. He can provide treatment under local anaesthesia and sedation.
lhab expertise covers
- Extraction of impacted teeth
- Exposure of impacted teeth for orthodontic reasons
- Prosthetic related Surgery.
- Guided tissue regeneration
- Crown lengthening
- Sinus lifting
- Any aspect of mucoperiostal surgery
- Incision and excision biopsy
- Orofacial Truma.
His qualifications and experience include:
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeon ( FDSRCS (Eng) )
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training ( CCST )
- Member of British Association of Oral Surgeons
- Member of the Association of Dental lmplantology ( ADI )
- Certified ALTS ( advanced Trauma Life Support ) instructor
As a GDC registered specialist, Ihab can offer
- A valuable specialist service that integrates with the routine management of your patients
- Comprehensive treatment planning and reports to both patient and referring practitioner with a follow up letter after each review.
Dentist Dr Sara Hussein
Diploma in Laser in dentistry. Aachen University, Germany.
FGDP, Royal college of dental Surgeons, UK.
Graduated 16 years ago with honours to become, University professor in The Prosthodontic department. Teaching dental students and treating patients at the university hospital. With all devotion finished masters in Removable prosthodontics and implants, 2007. Took several restorative courses where Sara mastered several cosmetic treatments as Veneers, Invisalign as well facial rejuvenation at Dr. Bob Khana institute’s UK.
Sara has massive experience in Cairo, Dubai and Uk.
Sara has special interest in Extractions especially surgical, she delivers them at an exceptionally high level of care to patients and promised outcomes.
Happy to offer all kinds of dental treatments, crowns, bridges, veneers and extractions. Full mouth rehabilitations, management of tooth wear, composite bonding, always putting patients interest first. If I am not working, I have two boys and a Border Collie, so lots of exercise, and trips. A very lively person, believe in the power of smiling.